Our primary mission is to provide a supportive environment where foster families, biological families, and the children they love and serve may work toward healing from painful pasts through faith and friendship.
- Recruit, train, certify, and retain quality foster parents who have a heart for families and strive for excellence
- Safeguard the well-being of each child by ensuring the maintenance and support of each foster family
- Develop bridges between children and their families and between each family and Christ
- Mentor biological families, work as a member of the professional child welfare team, and support foster families with a strong focus on the goal of reunification
- Find and support families with a sensitivity for teens and sibling groups in the foster care system
- Promote a respectful working relationship among foster families, biological families, the Department of Human Services, and the court system